Monday, June 1, 2009

Denial!

Spirituality exists in sufferance,
Capacity, endurance and pain.
Reality in negotiation,
exchange, compromise, fear and in shame.

lies exist in reasoning, same from those above..
Wart grows upon a hand, then it travels up both arms.
Death is a reality... How real I just don't know.
Blood flows in it's own stream like a path of certain hope.
Wicked falls behind me and rises above me each day.
Fear dominates me but fear feeds me all this strength.
Wisdom is just a fantasy. Like a thought could ever be tamed?
And love it overwhelms me. I love so many my heart is faint.
Jokes resent reality, no joke ever spoken without the thought.
The joke presents the thought as mockery but the thought also uses the joke.
Shame is the disaster.. It kills both man and man, both woman and child.
I know what I implicated there, get on with it, it's part of life.
Shadows loom like a spinners wheel, all contain what they gather.
Memories even more so. Half of death is half your life.
Dragons, beasts and nightmares too...
All you fear or you deny are all tiny parts of you.

Objection is just denial!

No comments: