Sunday, April 19, 2009

Vampirella (Finally!)

I have waited since 1978 to find or see this film. Frank Frazetta is one of my favorite fantasy artists and I at one time had almost everything he published. Vampirella was all over my walls in posters, on my coffee tables in magazines and on my book shelves in hard cover. When my woman stole it all from me I decided to quit collecting, as is the nature of most men.

"Screw me once then screw you but screw me twice then screw me because the second time I allowed you to"

Anyway, it's hosted on Megavideo site and those guys are bastards. They cap free time off at something like 57 minutes and I think it said this is 88 minutes long. So if you watch it, or want to watch it you should open this post in a new window, watch it there and when time runs out I think they say "wait 27 minutes to continue viewing or buy a vid pass", you can play a couple games of checkers and win some $$$'s then finish watching it or buy the pass. I myself just kinda snag the film and wait till I have it all. There are plenty of tips in the "tech tip" posts on the right side bar advising you how to do that yourself or [here] is the link to the page and you can try it another way

No comments: