Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Slacker

This is a very unique film. It is about social interlude and very thought provoking.
I did like it, probably more than most but...

I didn't like one aspect of it. It was written in only one voice.
It's obvious that every character in this film was written through one single perspective.
This author is very intelligent and he writes well but a bowl of carrots is only just a bowl of carrots.

Still it is what I consider an art film and you might like it.
It's hosted on Veoh so if you don't have the Veoh web player you might need it to view it in it's entirety. You can painlessly and with little effort install the web player from this link [here]. I will vouch for them that it is clean & virus free. Only advice I can offer is don't go crazy downloading movies because if you do it will slow down your Internet connection.

The link to the film on its original page is [here]

Enjoy...

No comments: