Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rose McGowan "You belong to me"

I don't really like her acting much, but I just watched a decent flick she was in on YouTube called "Devil in the flesh". Movie is in 14 parts and after each part the vid player offers you other similar or related clips to watch. Kinda pissed me off because I wanted to see the movie but "You belong to me" is one of my all time favorite songs going back to early childhood & it was being offered after each segment.

Well I finally finished the movie (wasn't great but wasn't bad) and got to see/hear Rose sing the song.


DAYUM that Woman can sing!

I think she autta quit her daytime job and give up her good stuff.

Here is the song (sorry there's no vid, just a pic but it's very beautiful), below the vid I will post the movie links.

Pease... "oops... Peace"


Devil in the flesh.
(in 14 parts)

Imdb <--- info sheet

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Some previous posts on how to save these types of files and watch them in order as a play list or transfer them to DVD. Click on page descriptions below.

How to save and view these files offline.
Update: Saving, viewing and converting files for free.
More on saving music & video files from the net.

No comments: