Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nother chat log (this one was fun tho)

A friend of mine is always on her "BB" in messenger.
How the hell I gonna know what "on my BB" means?
I don't know what "on my BB" means & I live in Near-Braska. *geesh!
I ask her like twenty times over last few months but broblem is when she's on her "BB" she never replies to me "Snob!"
Anyway I figgered I'd get the secret code outta her today and the chat message went as follows. You might like it and even if'n you doesn't I still had fun typin it anyway.

Of course and as always I'm changin her name cause she's my friend an I don't share.
For this I'm gonna call her "Other_Canadian_Babe", ok?

Chat log now follows:

Other_Canadian_Babe: I can't do your blog from my BB
Funk: Is ok, but what the heck does "BB" mean? Better behavior????
Funk: "Bare Butt">>?
Funk: "Blue Bunny"????
Funk: "Bouncy Ball"???
Funk: "Butterounacious Blammyknophergous"?
Funk: I bet it means Butterounacious Blammyknophergous and yer a secret terrorist planning an attack on Chickamaw Beach in Minnesota
Funk: at the intersection of hwy 1 & rt 15 late next Thursday night about 11:15pm
Other_Canadian_Babe: Damnit davy I TOLD you it's BlackBerry!!!
Funk: then yer gonna escape to Manhattan Beach, hole up there for a while then head out to Fifty Lakes area and take hostages
Funk: three redheaded, bi-sexual lesbian nurses I recon. Then from there yer gonna head down south to Interstate 80 and find a truck stop and eat sloppy Joes with onions on em and cheesy nacho's and look for a map to try to find out where the hell Near-Braska is
Funk: then you an them three hostages of yers are plannin on hood-winkin me into gettin in an take a ride with ya "cause You know I know yer plan now"
Funk: Then yer gonna swaggle-tie me up an set me down in the back seat with them nurses all over me keepin me shut up all the way down through Mexico and on further to South America.
Funk: An when we get there yer gonna try everything you can think of to get the information outta me. But I aint never gonna tell you nothin, not till you dye yer hair red and buy me a pizza
Funk: then yer gonna give in an dye yer hair red an buy me a pizza!
Funk: Then I'm gonna eat the dang PIZZA!
Funk: then I will confess that I knew yer evil plan all along
Other_Canadian_Babe: LMAO
Funk: that yer attack on Chickamaw Beach in Minnesota "at the intersection of hwy 1 & rt 15 late next Thursday night about 11:15pm" and yer kidnappin of the three bodacious bi-sensual, lesbian nurses was all a bogus plan. You never attacked the beach. You just stuck silly stickers all over the place sayin you did and you never kidnapped them nurses at all....
Funk: You did it all, you set it all up just to get me down on a beach in beautiful South America half nekked to molestiate me
Funk: then I confess too that I needed the pizza for energy to & and to & and to & and to again...
Other_Canadian_Babe: Ya got me pissin my pants laffin
Funk: I know how you work MISSY!
Other_Canadian_Babe: Now pay a fuckin tention...BB stands for blackberry and don't ya fuckin forget it
Funk: I'll leave the front door unlocked and a $195 gas card next to the door in case you run short on gas money, plus I got a brand new 50' rope in a bag out on the porch if you need it to tie me up
Funk: oops... it must suck tryin to read this bull-crap then, huh?
Other_Canadian_Babe: Not at all my love
Other_Canadian_Babe: You amuse me
Other_Canadian_Babe: No one makes me laff quite like u do
Funk: *smile
Funk: LOL, if I change yer name can I post this chat, cause I had a great time writing it?
Other_Canadian_Babe: Go for it baby
Other_Canadian_Babe: I gotta go kinda
Funk: LOL, ty (((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs & Kisses Hon)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Other_Canadian_Babe: I will answer when I can
Funk: Me too. I gotta go talk to a frikkin Judge
Other_Canadian_Babe: Luv ya baby xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Other_Canadian_Babe: Esp XxxxXxxxxxxxxxx's all over your 'site'
Other_Canadian_Babe: Behave!!!
Other_Canadian_Babe: No 'motherfucker' comments

Anyway she's awesome & I had a great time pickin on her fer a while...

No comments: