Saturday, March 28, 2009

Melanie Safka (for Barb)

Barb, I don't hear well and at age 10 and I wasn't very apt to translation of confusing sounds. This song I loved but couldn't hear the vocals well enough to understand the main verses of the song.

I lost the song because didn't know how to look for it but in 1979 in California I found it again at a social thing. The album was given to me as a gift & I carried it the 3,600 miles back home with me, kept it many years after and dragged it over 100,000 miles further with me.

It does mean that much to me & I love you. I am hoping you will hear some of what I heard in this. It's about peace and commitment to love, not singular love but love of humanity.

First song is intro, both need to be played to be heard right

(((((((((((((((((Hugs and Kisses))))))))))))))))))))
"for Barbera"

Candles in the rain...

Lay down...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful, thank you