Monday, March 23, 2009

Internet chat lesson 11.01

Ever get shut down in chat? Disappointment takes over and (lemme tell ya) it feels horrible.
Well I got a quick fix for that.

Below is an example of a chat with a Hot Canadian Babe who "thinks" she don't want me, but I can fix that for her and for me.

First I use Irfanview and take a screen shot of her languished and disappointing version of chat conversation, next I open it up in PaintShop Pro as seen below.

(NOTE) You can click on any image to see full sized)

Next I save as another copy and paint over any annoying remarks (trust me every woman would prefer you paint over the annoying remarks, so she'll be happy you did it too).
Then I edit in the conversation that I knew she wanted to have with me but was too sensually frustrated to embark upon herself...
Then while I have it open and since I see her frustration I offer as yet another point of value (for her benefit) a more pleasing image of her to help her with her frustrations and give her a stronger sense of self worth...
Now we have a record of the chat conversation that we both knew she wanted to have and if she ever takes me off ignore I'm gonna send her a picture of it and tell her how much she loves me.

Ha~ha~ha~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always dreamed of feeding you pizza in my nightie. How did you know? Did you also know that I dream of handcuffs, blindfolda and strap-ons? Dont worry...it wont hurt a bit.

Unknown said...

First of all you wear the handcuffs, next you also wear the blindfold (after you feed me the pizza) an then last of all "I don't need no dayum strap-on" my stuff still works great Hon!