Saturday, February 7, 2009

Requests???

---------------------------------begin----------------------------------------

I have access to possibly 20,000 albums in digital format and probably over 10,000 vids. I would most likely post any request you would have if it was not offensive, rude or in any exception to my boundaries. "yea, I still have the final say here Bucko!"

Send any request to me via email at FunkingDave@gmail.com or instant message me as Funking_Dave on Yahoo messenger. Include topic in heading or first line of message or hit a permanent ignore, which I will never change the status of.

I do not accept any spam nor do appreciate the use of it so I have a "zero" tolerance level for it, but if you'd like something rare posted chances are I have it and would be happy to share it.



---------------------------------cut----------------------------------------------

No comments: