Thursday, February 5, 2009

2 million and 4,000 page views folks

I never thought I'd see this happen I surpassed 2,000,000 page hits since December 6th last year and that's one day short of two months. I checked my cache. I have only had 637 page views registered from my domain.

This means that this has beat almost everyone else out there and I thank you all.

Because of this I will take this to the next step. I'd like a few moderators and others to help with the content.

I'm moving this to a site and trying to make this quite a bit larger and offer more in the way of content. I plan a chat room and a radio show feed, possibly some sort of music vid feed. I will seek sponsorship for it and anyone working with me would receive a fair shake of any financial gains for their efforts.

You can email me at FunkingDave@gmail.com for arrangements, details and specs on my plan. My decision has been made and I am going to accomplish this, the only difference that you could make is that you could help make this a better project by adding your own style and by giving this a more varied viewpoint for others to enjoy.

No comments: