Sunday, February 1, 2009

Maria Timm's stuff....

Cowgirl's cowboy Rap (I think).

Maria Timm - Dirty Place



Vid is nice but she never mentioned a broke down pick-up truck, no one got divorced and there aint no comment on a dawg. Still I know it's country cause I can tell by the way she moves.

I wonder if she's gonna start a movement in cowboy music.
What's next, country gangsta rap???

"I took old Lee fer a ride on my old combine
busted him up with my Colt 45
dragged him down yonder in the muddy ditch
stoled his belt buckle an beat him with it

Now Lee aint smarter as he was before
still he learned a lesson bout a'messin with us boys!
ya'll come into our town then you best know this
we hang em, bang em, beat em and that's how it's done

So don't go messin with us ranchers down in Shanty Town..."


I hope I never live to see that day!


No comments: