Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sharing some interesting Animated Gifs...

Not much to say except that I have been saving some of these that I consider rather well done and decided to share some. If this post works right then each pic will link back to my Photobucket album containing more and you are welcome to take from there whatever you want. To snag from here just right click on the image and select "save as".

I would have posted more on this post but as it turns out some of these are quite large in file size and I was worried about page loading time. As it is I hope this page doesn't take forever to load. Also some of these are re sized just to fit better on here. If you save anything expect it to either be larger or smaller than as seen in post.

Intense sunset


Blue bolts



Dark city

No comments: