Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What truly amazes me....

There is only one science, only one reality.

Others though, I believe at least 990 out of 1,000 create their own science or borrow it or steal it and twice that many have absolutely no reality except what the get from watching television shows and reading bullshit written news. It's almost like they don't understand they are following highly skilled clowns and educated writers trained to create an environment designed by a motive predisposed.

They accept this bullshit as reality. Want to know why?

To fit in. To get a piece of ass off the friends wife. To gain a better image. To hide behind the cloak of what is real under the terms of acceptance.

I have no respect for them or that kind because not only are they selling themselves but they are selling the next generation and the one after it. Can you spell "C-H-E-A-P W-H-O-R-E"?, if not get a crayon and scribble it down cause I just taught you how to.

What truly amazes me is these weaklings, pussies, no mind-assed, senseless fukks are running the world I live in. I think just like last time five hundred good men with solid intent could take back this nation.

Too bad that in a room of 50,000 you wouldn't be able to get 100 to even meet each-other.

Why this post? Read the news dumbass and start thinking for yourself....



Like A Stone <---Audioslave

On a cold, wet afternoon
In a room full of emptiness
By a freeway, I confess
I was lost in the pages
Of a book full of death
Reading how we'll die alone
And if we're good we'll lay to rest
Anywhere we want to go

In your house
I long to be
Room by room patiently
I'll wait for you there
Like a stone
I'll wait for you there Alone

And on my deathbed, I will pray
to the gods and the angels
Like a pagan, to anyone
who will take me to heaven
To a place I recall
I was there so long ago
The sky was spruce
The world was bland
And there you led me on

Alone

And on I read
Until the day was gone
And I sat in regret
Of all the things I've done
For all that I've blessed
And all that I've wronged
In dreams until my death
I will wander on

No comments: