Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fot Kat.....

"Now the whole wide world is movin cause there's iron in my heart, I just can't keep on tryin cause you say we got to part. I was born withoutcha baby but my feelins was a little bit too strong, just a li'lll bit to strong"

Etc.... Anyway my singin sucks, hear good version here....

Snag it [here] or listen below....


More even, but that was only one that mattered.

Behind a wall of sleep, [download] or listen below.


Black sabbath, Grab it [here] or as usual listen below....


N.I.B. or "Negativity in black", snag [here], listen to down there...


Sleeping village, grab [here], hear it below


"Kat, nothing special in intent meant by this post, just lamenting on memories of when we caught a buzz and enjoyed this music together. First song was called Warning, but I forgot it's name so didn't title it. My bad, I'm sorry Hon. Maybe next time I can try to do better"

No comments: