Wednesday, January 6, 2010

For you Lin...

Following is a message trail involving myself and Lin. Lin is the mother of a very special person that I love and honor greatly. I have never spoken a word against her, but Lin has.

I'm just posting this for my friend to see what has transpired and will remove this post very shortly, after she has seen it in it's full context. If I were you I wouldn't even bother to read it. Wasn't really written for you to read anyway, only the one person in mention....

As is as follows...

My post:

David Rice Yes I met the Reaper, brown hair, blue eyes and scars.Yes I met the Reaper but she wouldn't take my life' She said instead the suffering what she enjoyed the most, then castration then my bleeding death and all heart felt fantasies resolved,,,Yes I met the Reaper, so in told it's all the same to harvest is to chop it all, children and the name,,

"Lin DuBreuil commented on your status:

"Dave get your shit together & get your life back. you got kidS that need you that r SHOULD STILL BE THERE FOR!!At least you had your son for many years & i AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOST well Cindy only had her baby for 4 months, so stop your shit!!! & stop being a ass hole with cin PLEASE. Very sorry again u lost your son but HE GOT TO WALK, TALK, EAT, ETC ON HIS OWN. WELL CINDY'S BABY NEVER GOT TO DO THIS.
stop the feeling sorry FOR YOURSELF
& IF U WERE A REAL FRIEND LEAVE US ALONE Cindy doesnt need all your shit, what kind of a friend r u.

& DONT U DARE CALL ME I AM GOING 2 BED & LEAVE CIN ALONE YOU JERK!

DAVE U R SO DRUNK ALL THE TIME DO U EVEN REALIZE CIN LOST HER BABY? LIKE I SAID TERRIBLE ABOUT YOUR SON BUT AT LEAST HE WAS HERE TO WALK, TALK, KNOW HOW TO POTTY, ETC.
lEAVE CINDY ALONE! SO BACK OFF!!!& i THINK U should live for your living children!
THE SAME AFTER THE TERRIBLE LOSS OF YOUR SON. AGAIN VERY SORRY OF YOUR LOSS i meet him few times & nice kid 7 so handsome


PLEASE DO NOT CALL US. WE GOT ENOUGH OF OUR own GEIFe WITHOUT FREIENDS???????? PEOPLE LIKE YOU


AND THE REAPER IS BLONDE WITH BLE EYES \

SO DON;T EVER MESS WITH GRANNIE, CAUSE SHE TAKES CARE OF ALL HER KIDS!"

My reply:
"I'll post your fukkin phone number(s) to over one million users a month. I will make you look and feel and smell like shit to half the fukkin world asshole. You got something to say to me you bent up turd you say it privately like a half honest person would.

There will not be a next time and I am sure of that. I am not threatening you, I'm fucking warning you!

LOVE,,,
Funking Dave!"


2nd reply:
"By the way Asshole the word Theresa means Harvester, also "The Reaper", you owe me a big apology shithead!"
"Teresa, Theresa, and Therese (French: Thérèse) are feminine given names. The name is thought to be derived from the Greek verb therizein, meaning to harvest." <--- or "The Reaper" Dumbass!!!


Sing with me Lin...

No comments: