Conspiracy Theory or Fact? 3 The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin
The owner of Brave New Books discusses the book The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin.
Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magicians' secrets are unveiled. We get a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, their pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A dry and boring subject? Just wait!
You'll be hooked in five minutes. Reads like a detective story - which it really is. But it's all true. This book is about the most blatant scam of all history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity.
Creature from Jekyll Island is a "must read." Your world view will definitely change. You'll never trust a politician again - or a banker.
Visit the Brave New Books Website;
This video was produced by Psychetruth
Copyright © Target Public Media 2009. All Rights Reserved.
This video may be displayed in public, copied and redistributed for any strictly non-commercial use in its entire unedited form. Alteration or commercial use is strictly prohibited.
The internet has become in a very few years an access point to truths never before shared, known about by common people and an option to learn or choose not to learn about the realities that effect all of our lives.
It has been proven beyond any shadow of doubt that there is no real money left, there is nothing but debt. Why would people who know this still struggle to accumulate this fake version of money bonds? Simple, because they don't want you to have it. Real or fake they still don't want you to have it. As false as it is it still represents a security level and a social standing within a community. That would possibly allow you to gather others with you to oppose social change and offer you respect while attempting to do so.
Why are they even offering to buy your gold fillings from your teeth on television every night? Who do you really think is doing this huge gold round-up effort and why? I know who and I do know why. Our government and/or our governments government The Federal Reserve Bank are behind this and they are getting as much gold, land, businesses as they can so that when you find out what your paper money is really worth you will find out your only real self worth to them.
This same thing was done also in 1933, making it illegal to own your own gold coins "In 1933 President Franklin D. Roosevelt stopped the coinage of gold and made it illegal to own the metal (although coin collectors could retain their pieces). With one exception, no 1933 double eagles were ever legally released, although some were stolen from the government, and over the years several were recovered." <--- from Wiki's site, page [here]. It was said that the intent was to remove from all Americans any real product of financial security except the Federal Reserve note which is in fact not money at all but a measure of debt payment to the Federal Reserve. This is why they want as much of our gold as they can collect and they want it quickly. In exchange they offer you debt notes, worthless in all actuality but for a short time redeemable for purchase of goods. Soon all money transfer will be done electronically and those notes will be destroyed or kept for sentimental value, just like Confederate bills.
How the US mint works in short....
"United States coinage was first minted by the new republic in 1792. New coins have been produced every year since then and they make up a valuable aspect of the United States currency system. Today circulating coins exist in denominations: $0.01, $0.05, $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, and $1.00. Also minted are bullion and commemorative coins. All of these are produced by the United States Mint. The coins are then sold to Federal Reserve Banks which in turn are responsible for putting coins into circulation and withdrawing them as demanded by the country's economy." <--- also from Wiki's page located [here]
Through the Federal Reserve Banking System the US is Deceived and Robbed by a Private Banking Cabal in Their Quest for a New World Order.
What is the Federal Reserve, otherwise known as the Fed? It's a privately owned corporation which has control over all of the nation's money. This is a pretty bold statement and completely flies in the face of everything you were taught in school regarding the Fed.
It is, however, the truth. The average person doesn't understand the dangers that lie within our monetary system. It's something upon which all Americans need to be educated before the Fed vultures destroy any semblance of a 'free' society still in existence.
In order to get a complete picture we need to go back to the year 1913. In this year President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act. Three years prior to this signing, in 1910, a group of devious men had a meeting.
This is when Senator Nelson Aldrich, A. Piatt Andrew, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, and Special Assistant of the National Monetary Commission, Frank Vanderlip, president of the National City Bank of New York, Henry P. Davison, senior partner of J.P. Morgan Company and generally regarded as Morgan's personal emissary, and Charles D. Norton, president of the Morgan-dominated First National Bank of New York, held the infamous Jekyll Island meeting.
- 'Picture a party of the nation's greatest bankers stealing out of New York on a private railroad car under cover of darkness, stealthily heading hundreds of miles South, embarking on a mysterious launch, sneaking onto an island deserted by all but a few servants, living there a full week under such rigid secrecy that the names of not one of them was once mentioned lest the servants learn the identity and disclose to the world this strangest, most secret expedition in the history of American finance.'
- Secrets of the Federal Reserve
It was all done in secrecy because this banking cabal knew it was pulling off an illegal heist of the American people's wealth. It's important to note Woodrow Wilson's realization of what he'd been led to do by the powerful bankers:
- 'I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country... Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
- We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world - no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.'
- Woodrow Wilson
THE FED IS A PRIVATE COMPANY
Who makes up this 'small group of dominant men' of whom Woodrow Wilson speaks? Before we answer that question, let's first offer proof that the Fed is indeed a private corporation.
The Fed Bank court ruling of LEWIS vs. UNITED STATES, 680 F.2d 1239 (1982), helps illustrate how Americans have been fooled into believing the Fed is strictly a government entity.
- 'Examining the organization and function of the Federal Reserve Banks, and applying the relevant factors, we conclude that the (Fed) Banks are not federal instrumentalities for the purposes of the FTCA, but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations.
- Each Federal Reserve Bank is a separate corporation owned by commercial banks in its region. The stock-holding commercial banks elect two thirds of each Bank's nine member board of directors. The remaining three directors are appointed by the Federal Reserve Board. The (Fed) Board regulates the (Fed) Banks, but direct supervision and control of each Bank is exercised by its board of directors.'
FED OWNERSHIP REVEALED
Let's take a look at how the ownership of this fraudulent central bank reveals powerful families like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds.
- Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
- Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
- Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy
- Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam
- Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
- Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
- Goldman Sachs Bank of New York
- Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (controlled by the Rockefeller family tree)
SENATOR LOUIS T. MCFADDEN
In the 1930's, a true American patriot, Senator Louis T. McFadden, added additional insight into how private bankers have hijacked America through its monetary system:
- 'Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed.
- The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed have cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.
- This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government.
- Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.'
For the full transcript of Senator Louis T. McFadden's tirade against the Fed, read our Federal Reserve Fraud article.
CREATING FINANCIAL SLAVES
Taking the ability to create money out of the hands of the government and putting it into the hands of a few private bankers has three negative points: enslaving the public in a whirlwind of taxes, inflation, and debt payments.
The Fed system has forced the American government to borrow all money in existence. The private Fed just prints up Federal Reserve notes and the government gives it bonds in return. Now, the government owes this corrupt central bank the face value of the bonds, plus interest.
This is a system where money is counterfeited (by the Fed) and then a debtor (the American taxpayer) must pay that money back with interest.
This debt is impossible to pay off. If, for example, the government borrows $1 million, how do they pay back the $1 million plus interest when they only have the $1 million to work with? The interest was never created in this system. This means the debt can never be paid back.
Through your taxes, debt, and inflation, you've been turned into a financial slave. Isn't it time all Americans understand the fraud that is the Federal Reserve?
That was taken from [this page], but matters not because there are 1,000's of similar Articles out there for your reading pleasure and they all point in the same direction.