Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today:

I haven't lived until today
in just one moment of today.
I haven't died in just a week.
One moment held to blame.
Strange currencies strangest form of current
that I'm to bear.
Naked influencee's, continuity and time to share.
Walking down paths I know no-one.
Nobody notices me.
Yet everyone remembers me or the me they see.
Like fluids in the air.
Don't nothing quench the thirst I seek,
no matter, no time to care.
Impotence is majority,
self serving is in the air.
Breath and breasts have served me well,
walking lonely has served me more but what is is is as well.
Fortunes are design of common folk.
Desires are all the same.
Distraction is real definition.
repent is overwhelmed.
An ox needs feet to carry him,
a swan needs wings and form.
I need nothing, I'm immune I think,
still I somehow carry on

If words are just confusions and a pint be just two cup
then share with me with honesty
or take your cups & go on....

No comments: