Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cold

I was alone and cold today in a shadow of what I like to call fate.
Naked, starving in the rain was my brother Baby.
Fourteen kids all out in a barn, Why did I do this?
looked away for one moment, now I deal the loss.
Slowly stripping for me, she's as fine as she can be.
Extacy once was a drug but today no more for me.
Saddened by confusion and awakened is what must be.
Frozen in coils is nothing but what has to be.
Writing of highways is bullshit, highway far behind me.
Truth be frontways, long and narrow.
Something dies every moment it seems, we cry and then we try.
Aloneness and freedom is all I seek...............................................
An end to all the game, fortunate for what I've had.
Better than what I seeked.
misspelled five words in this, shows I didn't care.
I guess now I'm done for now, shows that I stillll don't care!

No comments: