Thursday, October 22, 2009

Someone teaches, we all teach...

I am father of seven, brother of six that I raised from very early childhood.

I Knew I'd have thirteen children but never thought six would be my siblings out of them.

Anyway it was an education for me.

One thing I learned was power of suggestion.

Children are remarkable because they all want to grow up. You offer them a way and they will do it. My sons all said "Dad, I don't like onions" I replied "as you mature and grow you will, you can hate them today but when you grow you will love them", they all love onions now.

Other things too...

Son says "I can't do that dad" I just say "Not today you can't but soon you will when you're ready you will" next thing they try to grow up and do.

Power of suggestion is both ways good and bad. If you say "you can't" a child won't, you say "you can" the child will.

"The child will" is important here because it's shortened version of "The Childs Will".

You almost dictate your child's will for success, failure, likes, dislikes, reasoning's and goals with expectations and reluctance's. YOU DECIDE the failure before-hand and if the child succeeds then YOU DECIDED the amount of successes.

Never (hard to write this), discourage. Modify your goals and expectations first. Wanna know why it's your job? Yer the fukkin Adult Dumbass, the kid is a reflection of you only.

The only way to hold your child in account is to put yourself as the direction he or she followed.

If your child gets screwed up in life, you screwed up because children "only" want good and safe lives!

No comments: