Saturday, October 24, 2009

Splat!



Gimme Shelter
(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Oh, a storm is threat'ning
My very life today
If I don't get some shelter
Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away

War, children, it's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
War, children, it's just a shot away
It's just a shot away

Ooh, see the fire is sweepin'
Our very street today
Burns like a red coal carpet
Mad bull lost its way

War, children, it's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
War, children, it's just a shot away
It's just a shot away

Rape, murder!
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away

Rape, murder!
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away

Rape, murder!
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away

The floods is threat'ning
My very life today
Gimme, gimme shelter
Or I'm gonna fade away

War, children, it's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
I tell you love, sister, it's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
Kiss away, kiss away


My storm is lies, delusion, influence and it's worst thing I ever felt or known in my life.

It's impossible to predict the nature or actions of a person that dominates with lies and to even try to defend yourself would make you a follower of the lies.

Chips are still up in the air, where they will settle I never know but my desire is Shelter From the Storm.

Lies will always influence because they charm and seduce.

Reality is not so pleasant, it even seems stranger than lies sometimes.

But eventually everyone gets naked and the truth becomes known.

Does it?

Not if you preach the lie into reality. A really good liar will romance the lies for years until they become reality in the eyes.

Oh, a storm is threat'ning My very life today If I don't get some shelter Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away.

Blessings & enjoy...

MP3 version for DL or hear it below.





The end is just a shot away, YAY Baby! It's just a kiss away, just a kiss away, yey-yeaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~

No comments: