Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cyndi Lauper "All through the night"

This is Miss Cyndi Lauper.

I'm sorry to admit it but I missed most all of her career. It seems to me looking back now that she fell categorically into a box defined by the recording industry of bimbo's and child consuming media freaks.

I know I heard parts of her music in the past. I know some of it sounded like fair to decent fluff. What I did not know was she had real talent. I was under the impression she was only a made up replica of a musician designed only to seduce 11 to 14 year old girls into new fashion, attitude adjustments and conflict.

Turns out now she might have been used to represent some of those pre to mid-teen ideologies but in fact she is fantastic and all I can see is that her talent was short changed on her by executives and puff-ball greedy wanna-bee's.

This is the Cyndi Lauper I wish I had heard more from, Enjoy!

No comments: