Thursday, May 21, 2009

Letter to Tori Amos

Dear Tory, or "Miss Amos" or whatever works best for you,

I'm writing this letter to you and just putting it out there with acceptance there is only a fraction of a slight chance you will ever see it. Anyway here goes....

Topic???

Thank you for never meeting me. It is true yer beautiful beyond common measure. You sing like a fantasy of a fantasy in a dream and I do love redheads but beyond that I am oh so grateful you have never met me, never will and will never own me.

I look and listen to you and you are fantastic. Almost a drug and I become addicted easily. There are still a few drugs I have never tried for fear of being owned by them. You seem to fit in that category quite comfortably.

On the other hand though. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. I know you must have worked hard to attain the level of preciseness and develop the quality of your art. And think of how you inspire. I'm sure many will follow you, learn to play the piano and be comforted in their efforts by seeing and hearing what you have produced.

Thanks again for not ever breakin my heart Hon.

Peace,,,
Funk



No comments: