Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gary Glitter, mixed post

From older readings on this guy he had (at one time) been credited for creating the T-Rex, David Bowie, Slade, Mott the Hoople and pretty much the whole glamor rock era. Call you as you see it but I don't see that in him at all. What I see is an Elvis Presley act without the love song aspects (as much). I posted these songs because the theme song for all Boston Bruins games was Rock & Roll Pt 2 and that's the only part of a Boston Bruins game I ever wasted time on watching, the opening that is.

Garry Glitter found fame in a number of other ways also. For that reason I'm not going to compliment him.

I just want to return back to the beginning of the subject and say that I'm from Boston area and I grew up with that song being played in the beginning of every Bruins game and on every commercial advertising tickets to a game. Other than that he would NOT be posted here....

Do you wanna touch
(me there, not yourself, but same song basically anyway)

Rock & Roll Pt 1

Rock & Roll Pt 2

No comments: