Friday, March 20, 2009

Older men messin with younger wimmin...

I aint gonna lie, I have a reputation. My rep is I was a punk, a bad-ass and one crazy som'na'bitch, but in my teens and early 20's I lived for that reputation

Now I hide from it.

Younger woman always wanted some crazy off me for free. I knew it and I showed off for them.

I'm older now though and realize that those impulses don't suit me so well, but in a weird relationship with a woman too young for me.

Sure she's 35 but she's still in the stage of life I run from.

All I can express in this post is that if yer 30 years old don't kiss on the younger ones because maturity will find you sooner than it will them, and once you leave hell in life you don't want them bringing you back into it.

Life "is" stages for everyone, stay within your own stage no matter how much you love her or YOU WILL pay forever!

No comments: