Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Moody blues on The Mancow Show

Mancow's Morning Madhouse was and is one of my favorite radio shows of all time. Sometimes he's get my whole crew laughing so hard we'd have to pause and stop for a minute to get back composure.

He was canceled from the Providence & Worcester radio stations almost simultaneously and without any warning so from there I just recorded hit internet broadcasts on cassette, just to listen to during rides into jobs, then they outlawed that too. I think it was over major brand advertising having unfair advantage over local brands (not the content of the show or shows).

Soo, it's been 5 years or so since I've heard his show.

This morning I decided to see if there were any clips on the web and I found several. The first one is a Moody Blues interview, with some music content. The second one is rather long (38:12), and it's called "Planet Mancow Web". It is a good watch, but I only watched 1/2 and decided to save the file for later viewing.

[NOTE] "Mancow is often a jerk & I disagree with him completely quit often, but that's what I like about him too."





Here is a link to Mancow's site.

No comments: