Monday, March 9, 2009

Old-School Style, Midi Music files

These (as far as I can tell) are all old-school midi files. I just got these in an email & I kinda like em myself. I used to use them to hack earlier games and set them up to play music I liked rather than the crap midi's that came with the game.

Also I liked the simplicity of the sound for just some very low & mellow background music to listen to while reading or having dinner.

I know the post is long and I wish I could shorten it but it's all in frames and there aint no way I'm going to copy every link and write this thing out the hard way. (Guess I spoke too soon on that one because I am going to have to write this out the hard way.)

Anyway, I think it's a good find & I hope some of you can use a few.

BTW: the way I hacked the game was I searched the installed folder for *.midi or *.wav, found the files & locations of them and simply did some renaming. For example a common one would be called bcgrnd.midi I would change that name to bcgrnd(2).midi, then I'd copy the one I'd rather hear and paste it into that folder and change the name of my new midi to bcgrnd.midi. This also works with almost all windows operating sounds from startup sound to phone ringing to shut down sound and every other one in between.


Aerosmith
Aerosmith - Janie's got a gun
Aerosmith - Fly away for here
Aerosmith - Eat the rich
Aerosmith - Hole in my soul

A
ACDC - Who made who
Audio Adrenaline - Zombie
Alanis Morrisette - Ironic
Audio Adrenaline - Free ride
A-Ha - Take on me
Alice Cooper - I'm 18
Avril Lavigne - I'm with you
Avril Lavigne - Complicated
ACDC - Hell bells
All Saints - Never ever
Avril Lavigne - Sk8Er boi
All Saints - Lady marmalade
ACDC - Black in black
Asia - Only time will tell
Alanis Morrisette - Head over feet
Alphaville - Big in Japan
Audio Adrenaline - Big house

Beatles

Beatles - All day night
Beatles - Free as bird
Beatles - All my loving
Beatles - Hey Jude
Beatles - Super Medley
Beatles - Twist and shout
Beatles - Help
Beatles - Let it be
Beatles - A hard days night
Beatles - Ask me why
Beatles - Don't bother me
Beatles - Boys
Beatles - Eleonore Rigby
Beatles - I'm happy just to dance with you
Beatles - I should have known better
Beatles - Love me do
Beatles - Misery
Beatles - My life "If I feel"
Beatles - Yesterday

Bob Marley

Bob Marley - Is this love
Bob Marley - Jah live
Bob Marley - Keep on moving
Bob Marley - Could you be loved
Bob Marley - Buffalo soldier
Bob Marley - Iron lion Zion
Bob Marley - Natural mystic
Bob Marley - No woman no cry
Bob Marley - Exodus
Bob Marley - Punky reggae party
Bob Marley - Africa unite
Bob Marley - Get up stand up
Bob Marley - Waiting in vain
Bob Marley - Jammin'
Bob Marley - One love
Bob Marley - Stir it up
Bob Marley - Zimbabwe
Bob Marley - So much trouble in the world
Bob Marley - Three little birds
Bob Marley - War

B
Black Sabath - Changes
Black Sabath - Iron man
Billy Joel - All about you
Bruce Springsteen - Human touch
Bruce Springsteen - Dancin' in the dark
Bon Jovi - Blaze of glory
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Bill Haley & The Comets - Rock around the clock
Blondie - Maria
Bruce Dickinson - Cyclops
Bruce Dickinson - Trumpets of Jericho
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Bon Jovi - Misunderstood
Bennie Goodman - In the mood
Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA
Brass - In my pocket
Blink 182 - All the small things
Blink 182 - The rock show
Bone Thugs N' Harmony - Days of our livez
Bone Thugs N' Harmony - Look into my eyes
Bobby McFerrin - Don't worry be happy

* That's it for now. I'm taking a break from glaring at this insanely bright white screen. I'll edit this post more later...
C
Chubby Checker - Let's twist again
Credence Clear Water Revival - Green river
Creed - Higher
Creed - My sacrifice
Creed - One
Creed - My own prison
Cardigans - Love a fool
Cardigans & Tom Jones - Burning down the house
Cardigans - Fine
Cardigans - Erase're wind
Cardigans - Foolish love
Chuck Berrie - Johnny be good
Chubby Checker - Johnny be good
Christie - Yellow river
Clash - Stay or go
Creed - With arms open wide
Creed - What life

Deep Purple
Deep Purple - Smoke that's on the water
Deep Purple - Rga
Deep Purple - Black night
Deep Purple - Burn
Deep Purple - Child in time
Deep Purple - I'm not your lover
Deep Purple - Lazy
Deep Purple - Rat bat blue
Deep Purple - Speed king
Deep Purple - Sweet child

Dammit, last update pastes for links might not work, stinkin page file is maxed out and it's pasting in word wrapped lines with spaces in them. I'm giving up again.

I'm not checking these links because I have a downloader that downloads every link for me , so for me I don't care. You find a broken link you can report it & i will repair it. Other than that I need to wait for computer to finist up what else it's doing before I can clear out page file.

LOL, it looks like I'm using almost 2 gigs ram for page file & all I have is like 1.78 gigs ram in the box.
D
Def Leppard - Hysteria
Dire Straits - Money for nothing
Dire Straits - Sultan of swing
Duran Duran - A view to a kill
Duran Duran - Ordinary world
Duran Duran - Save a prayer
Dire Straits - Brothers in arms
Dire Straits - Private investigations
Dr Hook - Sylvia's mother
Dr Dre - Snoop ain't nuthin
Dr Dre - The next episode
Dire Straits - Walk of life
Dire Straits - Why worry

Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley - Kiss me quick
Elvis Presley - It's now or never
Elvis Presley - A little less conversation
Elvis Presley - Suspicious mind
Elvis Presley - Jailhouse rock
Elvis Presley - Blue suede shoes
Elvis Presley - Don't be cruel
Elvis Presley - Help me make it through the night

Evanescence
Evanescence - Taking over me
Evanescence - Going under
Evanescence - Imaginary
Evanescence - My immortal
Evanescence - Bring me to life
Evanescence - Tourniquet
Evanescence - Heart shaped box
Evanescence - My last breath
Evanescence - So close

E
Eric Clapton - Layla
Erasure - Blue Savanah
Erasure - Oh L'amour
Eagles - Hotel Califórnia

F
Fleet Wood Mac - Affair soft he heart
Fleet Wood Mac - Gold Dust Woman
Fleet Wood Mac - Sister soft he moon
Fleet Wood Mac - Angel
Fleet Wood Mac - Dreams
Fleet Wood Mac - Gypsy Fleet Wood Mac - Sara
Fleet Wood Mac - Little lies Fleet Wood Mac - Rhiannon
Foo Fighters - Learn 2 fly
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Foo Fighters - My hero
Firehouse - Overnight sensation


Green Day
Green Day - Warning
Green Day - Good riddance
Green Day - Basket case
Green Day - When I come around
Green Day - All by myself
Green Day - Fod
Green Day - Hitchen a ride
Green Day - Long view
Green Day - Nice guys finish last



Guns N' Roses
Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Guns N' Roses - Don't cry
Guns N' Roses - Sweat child o'mind
Guns N' Roses - Patience
Guns N' Roses - Mr. Brownstone
Guns N' Roses - Knocking' on heaven's door
Guns N' Roses - Anything goes
Guns N' Roses - Coma
Guns N' Roses - Live and let die
Guns N' Roses - Paradise city
Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the jungle



G
Gin Blossoms - Found out about you
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide
Goo Goo Dolls - Name
Garbage - No one crush
Garbage - Not my idea
Garbage - Super vixen
Garbage - Push it
Garbage - Stupid girl
Garbage - Happy when I trains
Garbage - Milk Garbage - Sleep
Goo Goo Dolls - Only one
Goo Goo Dolls - Black baloon



H
Helloween A tale that wasn't right
Helloween - Dr. Stein
Helloween - Eagle fly free
Helloween - Forever and one
Helloween - I want out
Helloween - Sole survivor
Helloween - Where the rain grows
Helloween - Power
Hole - Asking for it
Hole - Plump
Hole - Softer softest
Hole - Gold dust woman
Hole - Violet



I
Iron Maiden - Somewhere in time
Iron Maiden - Fear on the dark
Innercircle - Bad boys
Incubus - Drive
Incubus - Pardon me



J
Jimmy Hendrix - Little wings
Jimmy Page - No quarter
Juanes - És por ti
Janis Joplin - Another piece of my heart
Janis Joplin - Pine apple
Janis Joplin - Move over
Judas Priest - You've got another thing coming
Judas Priest - Night crawler
Jewel - Foolish game
Jewel - You were meant for me



Korn
Korn - Adidas
Korn - Good God
Korn - Kill you
Korn - Got the life
Korn - No place to hide
Korn - Blind
Korn - Clown
Korn - Chutes and ladders
Korn - Freak on a leash
Korn - Kick the pa



Kraftwerk
Kraftwerk - Computer love
Kraftwerk - The model
Kraftwerk - Electric cafe
Kraftwerk - The robots
Kraftwerk - Radio activity
Kraftwerk - Autobahn
Kraftwerk - Das model
Kraftwerk - Music non stop
Kraftwerk - Neon lights



K
Kiss - God of thunder studio
Kiss - Rock and roll all night
Kiss - Dr. Love
Kiss - Fire house
Kiss - Forever Kiss - Love gun
Kiss - Love me to hate you
Kiss - Rock botton
Kiss - You make me rock hard
Kinks - U realy got me



L
Led Zeppelin - All of my love
Led Zeppelin - Starway to heaven
Led Zeppelin - Baby I'm gonna leave..
Led Zeppelin - Black dog
Led Zeppelin - The ocean
Lenny Kravitz - I belong to you
Lenny Kravitz - American woman
Los Lobos - La bamba
Linkin' Park - In the end
Linkin' Park - Papercut
Linkin' Park - Crawling
Linkin' Park - Numb
Linkin' Park - One step closer night bird



Metallica
Metallica - The memory remains
Metallica - The unforgiven
Metallica - Die die my darling
Metallica - For whon
Metallica - Don't tread on me
Metallica - Holier than thou
Metallica - I disappear
Metallica - Enter sandman
Metallica - Baterry
Metallica - My friend of misery
Metallica - Of wolf and man
Metallica - Sad but true
Metallica - The God that failed
Metallica - The struggle with in
Metallica - Throught he never
Metallica - Wherever I may roam
Metallica - Low mans lyric
Metallica - Fuel
Metallica - Hero of the day
Metallica - Human
Metallica - Mama said
Metallica - No thing else
Metallica - One
Metallica - So What
Metallica - The call of



M
Marillion - Kayleight
Meat Loaf - Bat out of hell
Megadeth - Symph.of destruction
Megadeth - Tornado of souls
Mandy Moore - Candy



N
Nazareth - Love hurts
Nirvana - Come as you are
Nirvana - Polly
Nirvana - Rape me



O
Oasis - Stand by me
Offspring - Change the world
Offspring - Come out and play
Offspring - All that I want
Offspring - Genocide
Offspring - Meaning of life
Offspring - Gone away
Offspring - Pretty fly

No comments: