Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chat log...

Mean Lady that dumped my ass: LOL you're a nut
Really nice guy_Me: Life gets boring
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: I know
Really nice guy_Me: LOL, not for me it don't
Really nice guy_Me: Can I call you?
Really nice guy_Me: So I can pick on you too?
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: I cant right now, I'm playing crib with someone
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: I only have dial up
Really nice guy_Me: A bisexual redheaded lesbian nurse with 44-DD's?
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: nah
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: some young hot tall guy from Canada
Really nice guy_Me: Then ditch the loser
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: no!!!!!!!
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: hes my replacement for you now that your a old ugly fat bastard!!!!!!!
Really nice guy_Me: Hon I'll bet you $5 he don't seperate the whites in the warsh load, he don't use Fabreeze and he sucks at doin dishes... get yerself a bisexual redheaded lesbian nurse with 44-DD's
Really nice guy_Me: BRB, Nature call
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: lmmfao ok
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: you fall in????????
Really nice guy_Me: Nope, I'm postin yer azz fer dumpin me Tootsie!
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: lmmfao kiss my ass
Really nice guy_Me: I'm postin that too... Keep diggin MaMa
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: bah
Really nice guy_Me: You don't believe me? I betcha I get me a pitty-f**k outta this one
Mean Lady that dumped my ass: lmmfao

See why they call it "cybersex"? Cause I always get scewed in the end...

*grin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you fucking asshole LOL its a good thing i love you LOL

Unknown said...

Then why'd you dump my ass for a skinny tall Canadian guy what don't even speak English? Do you even know what they eat up there? Do you know how bad some of em dress and that some of em don't even dress?

Anonymous said...

LMMFAO he can speak eglish better then you, and yes i know what they eat in canada, they eat moose cock ffs!!! stfu and leave me alone so i can cyber in peace LOL

Unknown said...

You Dumbass... You already are cyberin. Yer cyberin with me "and" I know how to keep you here...

Ha~Ha~HA!!!

Anonymous said...

oh bite me lol

Unknown said...

<--- Knows Ani Nony-Misses REAL Name. Haa~haaa~~~!