Friday, March 13, 2009

Free Psychology session from Funk's Realm

Thinking About Sex a Mental Disorder? – Psychology by Sandy



I "tried" to post my comment on Veoh, but they wouldn't accept it, so I'll just comment on it here then.

FunkingDave says:
I'm both.. I thinks about sex too much and I thinks about it not enough. When I thinks about it too much I thinks even more about it too much even more because I thinks I'm thinkin about it too much which means I'm thinkin about sex even more but when I gets with a pain in the butt, whiny, always complaining ex-girlfriend I think about hiding from sex because I know that it's just a trap, but then I think about the sex trap too much.. I'll never admit it though, not to her anyway.... But that's not my real problem. My real problem is mint-chocolate chip ice cream. I always think about mint chocolate chip ice cream way too much. I think about sexy bisexual redheaded lesbian nurses (3 of em) wearin very short skirts, braless, with their blouses barely buttoned, their beautiful long hair let down. When I think about them they are feeding each other mint chocolate chip ice cream with their fingers and it drips all over their blouses and down their soft luscious legs & thighs, their tongues sticking out as they lick it off of each others beautifully manicured red painted fingernails and delicately tapered fingers. the blouses become soaked rendering them transparent, they notice me and beg me to join them, but I have to decline on the offer because I can't eat ice cream... Annoyed they have a pillow fight & things get crazy, the ice cream is all over the place and they start laughing, then they kiss & make up. I mean these babes really kiss. One even kisses the other ones elbow....

Then I feel so good because I realize I wasn't thinking about sex at all. I was only thinkin about mint chocolate chip ice cream an it's ok to think about ice cream. Aint it?

No comments: