Friday, January 28, 2011

The Bambi Molesters

This is an excellent band. They may or may not be new to you, but they sure as hell are to me.

The music has a late 60's surf-board era sound, but naturally the sound quality is much better, even if the only reason for that is the modern recording equipment.

It's mostly instrumental and quite fast.

I think yer gonna like it.

Last thing is they had me sold on just the name. I hate Bambi. I think they been pimpin that one out long enough and I'm glad she's finally been found met up with the molesters. Maybe now she can come to terms with reality.

Who knows, maybe next we can get the rest of the Disney Whores on track too?  Scumbags!

NOTE: Right click and open the links in a new winder to hear the tune or just click onnit and loose this page, or you can right click and do the "save as" thing and just hear it as a file rather than streamin it. That might be better for you 56K users and web phone users anyway...

Enjoy or lie an say you did...


Bambi Molesters - Intensity! (1999)

http://phalckon.stc.cx/mp3/Bambi%20Molesters/Bambi%20Molesters%20-%20Intensity!%20(1999)/Intensity!.jpg 

No comments: