Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who gives a shit and who doesn't and why.

What has this world come to? 

Just because someones a self-centered,one way, lazy ass who doesn't give a shit about anyone else or anything else is no reason to give up on him.

I never cared about anything in my life and look where it's gotten me. I don't have any money. I don't have a nice car or home and it's not my fault. Just because I didn't give a shit about anything is no excuse to deny me the same opportunities that everyone else enjoys.

That doesn't work. It just makes me give a shit even less. I mean I'd like a chance to have nice stuff to not give a shit about too.

Eh, watch the vid or don't because I really don't give a shit if you do anyway...


In The Know: Are Tests Biased Against Students Who Don't Give A Shit?

No comments: