Saturday, October 3, 2009

1979 post

This was year 1979

Download it [here], listen below...

Beasts [here], player below...


This post needed more information on it.

The year 1979 was the year of my wakening, my first son was born that year. It was also a year of assessment. It was a calibration point in my life's design.

Unfortunately I didn't "awaken" very quickly and I spent many years assessing the options. I failed tremendously. Still my eyes opened that year to a reality that I had until then never seen. My son "Son" was born that year and he began to teach me how to be a father.

I prayed many times to God over the circumstances. Only received one answer and that was "He was born knowing how to be a baby, you do not know how to be a father, he can teach you".

Nothing I had ever heard made more sense than that because it was true. He was a beautiful baby & I was a stupid father, but he was a good teacher and he gave me every chance to learn from him.

He's dead now. Picture and info is [here], I've lost nothing in my life until I lost him.

Nothing serves a loss as great as that!

No comments: