Monday, September 7, 2009

We just gotta help this poor guy out.

This is Fubar folks. I personally know about 5 sexy blondes (plus some brunettes, but blondes are more fun) that go there all the time. Also it's edacational and stuff. I learned alotta my readin skills from there too.

Here is this fine young mans plea for yer support an help...

Dear funkingdave,

Sorry to bother you - I know you have better things to do than to read this lame, self-serving message. I also know that it's uncool to be begging like this... But, I really need your help!

I don't need much, and I certainly am not asking for money. But in order to keep this site running and to keep it fun, I need your friends to join!!!

If you like fubar and you can spare just a couple minutes, just send at the very least an email to your friends about our site. I promise not to nag you again for at least a couple of weeks. I will give you over 5,000 fuBucks for every referral that joins! You'll also be featured on everyones homepage if you're one of the top inviters each day.

So if you're ready to help out for a good cause, you can use:

  • the invite form
  • or cut&paste the link below in an email to your friends: (or click [here] to get there)
    http://fubar.com/join_w1.php?friend=3186268

Thanks and have some fun! Remember to tip your bartenders and don't drink and drive!

Cheers,

-mike aka babyjesus

No comments: