Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Learn to speak German with Speedy Conkiwi.

This is speedyconkiwi, That is also a link to her YouTube page. I'm only posting a few of her vids here but if you subscribe to her page like I did you can see all of them.

I think that learning just a little German would be a fun & learning experience for the younger ones in your life, might even spark up more interest in other languages.

Following is a quote from her original post, please enjoy...

"http://twitter.com/speedyconkiwi

Please comment if you'd like to see more videos like that! I know it's just a simple counting video, but I had some ideas while making this, so let me know what you think!!

This is a video response to Gimmeabreakman's little tutorial for counting from 1-10 in Japanese... ( http://www.youtube.com/gimmeabreakman )
Being german I thought I'd share the secrets of 1-10 in german with y'all^^

1 - EINS
2 - ZWEI
3 - DREI
4 - VIER
5 - FÜNF
6 - SECHS
7 - SIEBEN
8 - ACHT
9 - NEUN
10 - ZEHN

Channel Icon

Thanks for watching!!"

Lesson #1,


Lesson #2,


Lesson #3,

No comments: