Sunday, August 30, 2009

QUEEN - Greatest Video Hits I & II (full)

Greatest Hits I released by Queen on 2 November 1981, became UK's all-time bestseller.

NOTE: Below is the actual play list. Not the one listed on Google [here], so this might not be "Queen - The greatest video hits" but instead a compilation put together by a fan.

1. "Bohemian Rhapsody"
2. "Another one bites the dust"
3. "Killer Queen"
4. "
Fat bottomed girls"
5. "Bicycle race"
6. "You're my best friend"
7. "Don't stop me now"
8. "Save me"
9. "Crazy little thing called love"
10. "Somebody to love"
11. "Spread your wings"
12. "Play the game"
13. "Flash"
14. "Tie your mother down"
15. "We will rock you"
16. "We are the champions"



Queen - Greatest Video Hits I & II (full)
The disc contains all of Queen's European hits from 1981 to 1991.
(I did not check this play list and might not bother to at all)

1. "A Kind of Magic" (Roger Taylor)
2. "Under Pressure" (Queen and David Bowie)
3. "Radio Ga Ga" (Taylor)
4. "I Want It All" (Queen) – single version
5. "I Want To Break Free" (Deacon) – single version
6. "Innuendo" (Queen)
7. "It's a Hard Life" (Mercury)
8. "Breakthru" (Queen)
9. "Who Wants To Live Forever" (May)
10. "Headlong" (Queen)
11. "The Miracle" (Queen)
12. "I'm Going Slightly Mad" (Queen)
13. "The Invisible Man" (Queen)
14. "Hammer to Fall" (May) – single version
15. "Friends Will Be Friends" (Deacon, Mercury)
16. "The Show Must Go On" (Queen)
17. "One Vision" (Queen) – single version


No comments: