Thursday, April 2, 2009

Email I got from Angela. I'm posting it because I love it...

Link to My Jukebox here.



My Music box "in case you wanna hear some good tunes"


"Push play arrow to play an might wanna click to stop it if my music stinks"



THIS IS 2009:

Don't take life so seriously!

DANCE




REST



GET RETAIL THERAPY





SLEEP A LITTLE



Kiss a lot!



RELAX IN NATURE



HAVE FUN


GIGGLE A LOT



SCREAM AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICE



TAKE A BUBBLE BATH


AND BE HAPPY!!!!



Do you feel like working today?



Tomorrow?



The day after?



Next week?



Next Month?





Me neither!
I just want to party!



You...




........have a GREAT Day!!!


Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably
And never regret anything that made you smile!

No comments: