Monday, March 30, 2009

Nezt time asshole!

11,000 arms, a naked soldier
two knives one in each hand
40,000 headmen
a fire in a pit
death be below
salvation above
three stones
one for your eye
11 sanctioned sisters
one will be my wife
mans laughter is manslaughter
nezt time spell it right
find fusion or con-fusion
find a prayer, I bet you'll wish you had
naught is word for wisdom
wisdom is a mouth kept shut
frailty is reality
burden a debt left yet un-paid
sorrow a lack of reasoning
I'm just another Fucking lie!
sudden sadness is a spark of being
reality is what it is
death is a sacrifice, everything dies right in it's space
dogs piss on everything they love
windows that open also close
nothing lasts forever but everything lasted once
some child will sing before I'm done
another will sing no more
points of blank are on a map
closer points will need no map
it's found inside yerself I say to you
or if not then it is not!

No comments: