Friday, February 26, 2010

名 男子名;大卫 名 国王;大王;最上等的;老K 名 米;饭;稻

I just found this on in a home-schooling reference folder on a hard drive from a computer I was using years ago. To me it was very interesting to learn a little from it, you might like yo play around with it a little too.

I did try my name first and my kids names, but I'm not sharing the names of my children with you on the net

Learn a little Chinese for free at English-Chinese Online Dictionary [located here]

My name:
David Listen to the pronunciation E ['deivid] 名 男子名;大卫
King Listen to the pronunciation E [ki/ng/ ] 名 国王;大王;最上等的;老K
Rice Listen to the pronunciation E [rais] 名 米;饭;稻

Music Listen to the pronunciation E ['mju:zik] 名 音乐;乐谱;吠声;音感;喧嚣

Art:
art Listen to the pronunciation E [a:t] 名 艺术;美术品;技术;人文科学;学艺

名 人工;巨术;巧妙;策略;[报章;杂志的]插图


近义词: composition; craft; design; drawing; knack; masterpiece; painting; sculpture; skill; technique; work
反义词: nature

art deco 艺术装饰

art. article 冠词

art-lover Listen to the pronunciation E n. 美术爱好者

Love:

love Listen to the pronunciation E [l/A/ v] 名 爱;喜欢;嗜好;善意;慈悲;敬慕


近义词: adore; be fond of; care for; cherish; fancy; idolize; like
反义词: abhor; enmity; hate; spite

love affairs n.恋爱

love-in Listen to the pronunciation E n. 谈情说爱的集会

love-in-a-mist n. [植]黑种草

love-in-idleness n. 三色紫罗兰

love-lies-bleeding Listen to the pronunciation E [植] (苋科)千穗谷,老枪谷

love-philter Listen to the pronunciation E n. (=love potion)春药,媚药, 迷魂药

love-sick Listen to the pronunciation E adj. 苦恋的, 害相思病的

love-token Listen to the pronunciation E 爱情纪念品




No comments: