Friday, August 21, 2009

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together...

This is so nonconforming and beyond conceptual reasoning that I actually like it. I might only agree with a few parts of a few sentences. I might also think the narrator himself might be substantially shy in respect to his own substances, but I still like it.

Wanna hear my opinion tho?

Aiight. My opinion is nothing is real. Everything exists in relationship to everything else that seems to exist. Seeming to exist and the actual properties of existence are bound only by relationship to the perspective influence in objectivity between experience and the highly prejudicial relationship between the one experiencing in mention.

My son cannot see reds through browns, I cannot hear sharp or many melodious sounds. In my perception those sounds do not exist. In his those colors don't. But on the same page sight is sound and sound is sight, neither exist anyway. Both are the reflection of waves of energy. Both are the same exact wave form with the only difference being that sight is measured at a different frequency than is sound. Physical touch is also the same, within that field.

I know this sounds odd but I love music. I love music that I can't even hear. This is because some of what I cannot hear with my ears I can feel within my bones. I can actually when using high quality equipment feel many sounds that I cannot hear at all and high volume has nothing to do with it. I do not need to "crank" it up to feel it. All that is required is a high quality amplifier, mid to higher quality speakers and good frequency response. CD quality sucks, best out there is vinyl with a decent cartridge. I recommend "Audio Astatica" magnetic (If you can still find one), they put out approximately ten times the signal of other cartridges, great response and are very light, making them user friendly and helping you keep your LP's playing longer and sounding better.

Man Know ThySelf

The Physical - Substance.

The Structural Resonance Alignment that we are now going to do, is where you're 'Amalgamating yourself back-with the Substance of yourself'.

You have in essence become the Image and Likeness of Yourself -which is CONsciousness - but you're Not Equal to yourself as Substance. Therefore you 'have no-substance'. Which means that for instance If you die: you are ejected by the Substance as unworthy, and you are then having to 'Walk-a-path back-to-it to get 'another chance' to prove that you are worthy of the Substance.

Now in this, understand the following: In the Structural Resonance Alignment we are short-circuiting the Karmic-Cycles. To do that we are amalgamating All the Lives through a Process of Design - where you then are placing-yourself within a Self-Honest relationship as the Substance.
To do that, you have to then place-yourself in Equality with All-beings in Existence; Which means your 'Design of Equality' must be exactly the same, so that you can say: "You are me as I am you." You will still remain individual, though.

This will be the first Process through which we will do the Structural Resonance Alignment -that will take a minimum of four Years. The Process after that will be the one where we will deal-with your Actual-Expression at the Creative-level as the Substance - what is involved in that.

So, when one look-at the whole-point - What is Love: Love is Substance.
The very Substance of the Earth - the rocks, the stones, the trees - Everything that is Here that is of Substance. That means - you're not-Aware of its Presence, but you can 'Feel it'. Many times you can See it, but sometimes you can't. Like you can't see the Air that you breathe.

All of thoseAll of this Substance is in an Expression of Love. It is unconditional-Love, supporting-you to understand your separation from the Substance - by manifesting that which is conducive, that which will conduct, that which will take-you-back through an 'experience of your separation' to an Amalgamation with and as the Substance.

The Mind-System is a Design-Container that contain you, so that you do not go out and harm everything around you - because that is your Nature.
http://www.desteni.co.za In discussion with Bernard Poolman from Desteni


No comments: