Monday, June 29, 2009

Post for you.

You never read anything you don't like but...

You are the biggest problem I ever met.
You create your own reality and lies to you are common standard.
Nothing about you is real, except the bullshit aspect.
You "say" you want "nothing" but how is it that it ends with you having "everything"?
You "claim" you were abused and hurt, but... I think if that were so you wouldn't "abuse and hurt".
Your notions are motions to create speculation and lie.
Everyone see's this. That is why you are failing in everything in life.
You are greed beyond measure, need even more than you can carry.
You are excessive in fairy tales, you fight for months to win a lie.
You are judgmental towards others like you think you have the rights!
You dishonor everything, your own family, mine and ours.
You are discipline with no mercy, law without shame.
A liar of exactly everything and a weakness all the same.
In a moment of judgment I'd kill you if I could,
but memories respect you, only reason I give you my time.

Should severance find you you'll live alone on the streets.
Would honesty find you. I would cry also at your defeat.
Wisdom if found you then my prayers answered well
Ignorance owns you, arrogance as well!!!

In stony step and measures you will fail or you succeed.
Not on soft paths you walk on with lies and bullshit greed.
It gets cold out and hard sometimes but a mile is still a mile.
Learn to walk befoore you die because soon it's too late.....

No comments: