Tuesday, April 7, 2009

North Platte FreeCycle or Free Trash Collection????

You tell me...

Click on pics to view in full or just read my post below the images.

I am ONLY posting this because I know group mod will kill this post anyway, but I want the mod to know it's still posted somewhere...

TY fer yer time.

Easy view:

Full view:


Old school text view:

Free trash collection;

I would like to thank the person that gave me, donated the water bed. My daughter loved it. She planned for four days her set up for it in her new bedroom. I gave her full support, even to the point of assembling the frame and preparing drop cloths to sand and refinish it to look fresh, clean and sweet for a 9 year old girl.

I finally got to the point of opening the mattress to spread it out and fill it and it had a huge ugly "OLD" rip in it and it was thoughtfully folded as to conceal the damaged area.

I admire you in your cunning ability to entice me to spend "only" about $40 out of my great amount of personal wealth, 4 hours of my time getting this nicely concealed damaged water bed. Then four days of planning out my daughters bedroom with her and I am grateful now also that now she gets a brand new mattress because she deserves one anyway.

Not a problem. I'll use my food money to buy it because I'm fat & stupid and needed the lesson along with the help in losing weight.

In the future however if you expect "free" trash collection to be provided by me please understand I will have to charge you 3 cents a mile to travel anywhere west of San Francisco, East of Providence, Rhode Island or South of Key West. I am not adding this additional cost for any other reason than I do not have access to a
freight liner yet and I'm sure they will charge me at least three cents a mile to haul yer trash out for you.

God Bless You, Peace Be Love and Honor Be Reasoning.
Your faithful subject Mister David King Rice Junior!

No comments: