Friday, April 17, 2009

Islam, Capitalism, The Other Points Of View!

This is a BBC documentary in three parts. I'm still watching the first part and it's 59 minutes long. It is a powerful narrative on the possibilities of what has lead into the changes of the Islam beliefs today.

Much of what I have seen I do believe to be true, but some of the ideology presented I don't want to believe even if I should.

It does focus on the seduction of material wealth and possession, the concept that distraction is in fact just that. It is "distraction", even though it might not be intended to bring results of that nature.

Whether or not you would want to watch these films I honestly think you should. This is a world that we all live in and the better you understand it then the more equipped you will be to face it, also the more you understand then there is the more you can offer to those you love if needed.

First part of a three part BBC Documentary that describes some of the techniques politicians use to manipulate the minds of the general population. Which it states often ends up misleading the politicians themselves.

Politics - The Power of Nightmares, (Part 3/3), “Baby it's cold outside ...


Second part of a three part BBC Documentary that describes some of the techniques politicians use to manipulate the minds of the general population. Which it states often ends up misleading the politicians themselves. <---LOL, I'll edit that description after I finish watching this part in the series.

Politics - The Power of Nightmares, (Part 3/3), “The Phantom ...


Final part of a three part BBC Documentary that describes some of the techniques politicians use to manipulate the minds of the general population. Which it states often ends up misleading the politicians themselves. <---LOL, I'll edit this one too after I finish watching this part in the series.

Politics - The Power of Nightmares, (Part 3/3), “The Shadows ...

No comments: