Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Elton John post

I could post this guy so huge the page would never load. Funny thing is growing up & throughout my teens I really didn't like him. I even turned down a concert of his once. I think it was because I was in between the teen aged dancing age and the adult mode. I couldn't appreciate him for what he was until I matured a little.

What is he?

He's an artist. The man has no choice but to perform. He sings with both modesty and grace. He plays the piano flawlessly and yes he is beautiful. His music reflects caring and concern for many things ranging from love for a lost one to fears of a changing life and leaving youth.

A man with that much talent and beauty inside needs to be heard and I love hearing him, now that I understand him better.

This is Elton John Folks...

Tiny Dancer



Rocket Man



Sacrifice



Benny and the Jets



Daniel



Link to Two Rooms (his tribute album) is [here]

No comments: