Sunday, February 15, 2009

I won't be here much anymore

I'm moving archives and posts to my new site, I expect it to take me a full 30 working days because of formatting and such.

I'll still post here some because I can use the same post in both places (sometimes).

My site has music chat. That is chat rooms with music, and you do get options on what kind of music you hear based on your tastes. As for now I have only one chat room but (I think) six different styles of music to enjoy while chatting. I won't be there much either but you are welcome to try it out now if you wish. The address is "http://funksrealm.com/enterchat.html", my service provider kinda sucks on updates, so as of now this chat lounge is not listed even though I posted the damn thing "over" four hours ago and updated the html. Here is that link anyway "http://www.funksrealm.com/chatclassic.html". Please note that there is only one chat room on six different setups so don't be a dummy and say "Hey did you hear that song?" because the other guy might be listening to Steve Winwood whilst yer listenin to Mikeal Jackson.

My site will have a blog just like this one and tons more. It will have that chat (topic is of course music & art), but I plan on setting up many chat lounges for many different topics ranging from news to tech tips.

I think the music makes it nicer and I am also trying to work in a postage stamp type news feed to look at while chatting, or music vids (I already set that up but I aint showin it to you peoples till I know it's fantastic) and/or maybe a film or two on another chat board.

More...

I know websites are dead, forever dead. You guys want variety and you don't want to thumb through one topic bullshit pages. What this means is I will focus on my blog (or blogs) on that site. I think I might want a separate blog for "how-to's" and another for news, maybe even another for my bullshit screamin out like a moron, I don't think you wanna hear it anyway but I do have a Doctors note that allows me to.

I will however build a good site. It will have games, freeware programs and plenty more on artists profiles. If I tried to do that here this blog would have slowed you down so bad you'd all hate me.

I think the web pages & website would be good for large content loading pages and the blog for hit and run 4.5 second reads. Both together would be nice.

"Where was I again?"
"Oh yea"


Go to my chat room and try the different versions out. I'm sorry but I probably cannot spend much time there to moderate or even deal with anything for the next 30 days or so but in that time I'm going to build a monster and I'm sure it's going to be even more than I can comprehend at this time

1 comment:

Theresa Rice said...

I voted for you !! Funk is #1 !!!